Apple’s Touch ID is nothing but just a finger Print sensor on the android mobiles. It is a Finger Print sensor Which is used for unlocking iDevice. And also it is useful to unlock apps, Apple Pay and also when making purchases in Apple store and iTunes. You can use it by touching on the round button on the phone and holding till the Password Page appears on the screen. If you are the admin of the phone then it will directly open without unlocking page. Sometimes it will also show up that unable to complete touch id setup. But, if you are the other user then it will ask the passcode. It was the strongest and most efficient touch sensor that is built by apple. But sometimes we get the error Unable to Activate Touch ID on this iPhone.
But in some cases, just like the Screen replacement or changing the guard, then you can see that sometimes this touch I(D will not work. It will be so frustrating to us. And here we will search for how to get activate this touch ID again. So, now I am going to tell you how to Fix this unable to activate touch id on this iPhone error. Before knowing how to fix this error how to download podtrans. We have to Know how this Apple Touch ID actually Works.
How does this Touch ID work?
Is your iPhone 6 home button not working, then check the steps below. The Touch ID of the apple will work as the best and most capacitive Touch which is available in all the apple Devices like iPhone, iPad and Also in Mac. When we put the finger on that Button then it will analyse your fingerprint and in that, if our touch is authorised, then it will show the unlocked home screen. if not then it shows you the window in which you have to type the iPhone unlock Password to continue to enter into the device.
This Touch ID mainly works on the Basis of High-resolution Image capture software. Once you put the finger then that image will be transferred into the Mathematical representation that only UI can understand. Then if both the codes are matched then this will open otherwise not opens. You have to Unlock it Manually. Here below I will tell you the solutions for iphone 6 unable to activate touch id issues also.
How to Activate Touch ID?
The following are the steps to successfully activate your Touch ID. Follow the steps given below carefully to simply activate and fix this problem unable to activate touch id on this iphone 6 immediately. The steps to Activate Touch ID are:
- Follow this path Settings > Touch ID&passcode > Enter your Passcode. Now turn off the iTunes app store. Reboot your iPhone or iPad and then open settings again and “on” the iTunes and App store again.
- Now, you can add the fingerprint and also delete the existing fingerprint. To delete the fingerprint, click on it and then tap on the “delete” button.
- Then add your new touch fingerprint. Make sure that the finger is dry and clean. And also try two to three angles so that it will be easy to unlock and detect your touch.
- Now restart your computer once. Then you can see your Touch ID works. If the problem still persists, then simply repeat the process and also try backing up your iTunes data and then restore to factory settings.
Remove the Present Touch ID and ADD New Finger Print
If the above process doesn’t work well and unable to activate touch id on this iphone 5s issue encounters, then you have to reset your Touch ID account. Or if your iPhone touch id stopped working. That means you have to remove your current Fingerprint and then you have to add new fingerprints as shown below and fix the unable to activate touch id on this iPhone error.
Follow these steps to delete your Touch ID fingerprints on Mac:
- Click on the Apple menu icon in the upper left corner of your Mac’s screen.
- Select System Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Touch ID preference pane.
- Hover over the fingerprint icon you wish to delete until you see the X in the upper-left corner, then click on it.
- Enter your password.
- Press Delete to confirm.
Restart iPhone For Unable To Activate Touch ID Issue
Do you still face the same issue? Don’t worry. As most of all the iPhone issues can be solved by doing restart immediately. Even here we need to perform the same to get rid of the unable to activate touch id on this iphone issue successfully. This is because restarting the mobile will do refresh the entire mobile, kill the bugs, cleans up the entire malware and much more.
In order to do so, follow the below steps carefully and resolve the issue very well.
- First, tap on the sleep or wake button and hold for few seconds till you get the slide to power off message appeared on the screen.
- Now swipe to the right.
- Wai for several minutes till your phone get completely off.
- After few minutes, on the iphone by pressing the same button till you get the Apple logo.
- In this way, you can clear out the unable to complete touch id setup issue without any fail.
Fix Unable To Activate Touch Id On This iPhone Issue
In order to get a clear understanding, do stream the below-provided video and get rid out of the issue touch id unable to activate in a more successful way.
So, friends, this is the process through which you can activate the Touch ID when an Unable to Activate Touch ID on this iPhone error occurs. Here are the two methods are given through which you can re-activate your Touch-ID. Hope you have fixed your problem and enjoy your iPhone. So, now let’s get into the topic, then please share your Views wit us in the comment section provided below. Thank you for visiting our website, keep visiting for more iPhone fixes and updates.