How to Transfer Music from computer to iPhone, is the general question that so many people didn’t know. And for the android users, it is not known at all because iPhone working is totally different from the Android mobiles. As we directly download any music we want from the Browser, but the apple will not allow any third party downloads. This is the best method in which we can easily transfer music from our PC library to iTunes.
The steps given below are for syncing or transferring music from Windows to iPhone. It is very easy and there ios no complicated method in it. Even the beginners can also follow and easily transfer their music from computer to iPhone check error how to fix unable to complete touch id setup. Read the following methods carefully and follow the below steps whenever you want.
How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone
The best way to sync music from computer to iPhone is iTunes. iTunes is the most popular method through which you can be able to transfer the music from Computer to iPhone. So, today I am going to share with you the steps to be followed to sync the music from the computer to iPhone. It is very easy, just follow the steps mentioned here and then you can know how to transfer music from PC to iPhone. Also, you can get to know how to download PodTrans and keep working on it.
- Firstly, connect the iPhone to PC using USB cable.
- Now open iTunes and then a popup comes click on “Continue“. It will allow the iTunes to read your iPhone data.
- Then on your iPhone, there will be a dialogue box appears to Trust the Device. Click on “Trust” to continue.
- Now, click on the Phone icon on the left corner, if you want to manage the files manually.
- Go to “options” in the summary tab and then uncheck the “automatic Sync when this iPhone is connected” option. And then check on the “manually manage music and videos” and tap on “apply”
- Now, click on the file and then “Add file Library” to transfer files from iTunes library. Once the transfer completes just click on music icon to see the transferred music.
- Click on the Music option under “settings” and tap on the Sync Music. In this way, you can select an entire library or selected playlists as you like.
- And finally, click on “Apply” button given below.
If you have any purchased music in your iTunes and want to sync the music to iPhone, an authorization is required. Go to “store” and then Click on “Authorise this Computer”. Then you have to enter apple ID and Password on your iPhone. Although it is the best and safe method to transfer music from iTunes. But it also has some shortcomings, you have to know.
- Merging the playlist is not done by iTunes, it will replace the old with a new playlist. So your previous playlist will vanish.
- You can select Playlists, artists, albums and genres for sync in iTunes. But you don’t have the option to select songs.
So, friends, hope you are enjoying the app on your Device. Now you can be able to transfer the music from computer to iPhone. Enjoy the music on your iPhone, and if you like this post then, please share it with your friends on facebook, twitter, etc., Please write your views on our comment section below. Your suggestions will be entertained. Thank you do much for visiting our website, keep visiting for more updates on iPhone errors and Fixes.