Hi, friends today I am going to tell you about How to put Music on iPhone without using iTunes. iPhone is having several features which can do a lot of things with it. So, here we are going to tell you some ways, by using them you can simply put music on iPhone without any need of iTunes. As iTunes is major for every single task associated with the iPhone and adding music to iPhone without iTunes. When it coming to the transfers like Import or Export of files, then you have to have a Windows PC which has iTunes, but it is not possible all the times but still, we want to put music on iPhone without iTunes.
So, today we are going to see those process through which will be able to play music, but without iTunes. Yes! today I’m going to give you the ways through which you can put music on iPhone without iTunes. As we all kno0w safari will also not allows downloading music files from the web. So, there is no scope for us other than Tunes till now. But, now we can use the following methods through which you can get the best music on iPhone without using iTunes and add music to iPhone without iTunes. Also, read how to recover Deleted Notes From iPhone.
Ways to Put Music without iTunes on iPhone
- 1 Ways to Put Music without iTunes on iPhone
- 2 How To Put Music On iPhone Without iTunes
- 3 Conclusion
The below given are the ways through which you can easily put your music directly without using any iTunes or PC. That means you can do it yourself using iTunes.
Using DropBox account
Dropbox is a file hosting software in which we can store our music and retrieve them anytime you want. So, in this method, we have to drop the file in the dropbox account and then we can retrieve it back in the iPhone. i”ll show you how the following are the steps to put Music on iPhone using DropBox account.
Sign-in to DropBox
Firstly sign-in to the drop box account. If you don’t have an account, tap on the “Create new account”. Remember in free dropbox accounts, we can get only 2GB of storage to store our files. If you want more storage, paid versions are also available.
Download DropBox in your PC
If you want, you can use this in the website too, but for the convenience you can simply download dropbox application and install it on PC. A folder is created and anything in this folder will be uploaded to dropbox.
Select Music you want to Download in your iPhone
Select all the music files and click on copy and save them in the Dropbox folder created. DropBox supports almost all types of music like .mp3, .aiff, .m4a and .wav for
Wait for the Files to upload
Now the files start uploading, wait for the files to be uploaded. It will take some time, based on the number of files and Internet connection.
Download Dropbox app on iPhone
The app is available for free in app store. Download it on your iPhone, and then open the app and sign in with the account in which your music files are uploaded.
Play songs on your iPhone
Now you can stream any of the songs from the dropbox media. Just click on the song you want to play. It will start playing, you can also make the music offline by clicking on the favourite button and making it offline to listen to them without internet connection or WIFI.
Google Play Music
Google Play Music also supports cloud services in which you can store your music and play as offline on any Device at any time and all over the world. So, here are the steps through which you can get the music on your iPhone without iTunes using Google Play Music. Follow these steps carefully and have fun to play songs on your iPhone.
Steps to Get the Music
- Download the Google Music manager app on your PC. And you can see the icon of the app on your home screen once the app is installed.
- Now simply, open the app and select the music you want to upload and click on “Upload“.
- Wait for the files to be uploaded. You can see the progress within the app.
- Now, come to your iPhone and open app store and install the Google play music app on you iPhone.
- Open the app and sign-in with the account and then you can see all the apps you have uploaded.
- Select the app and then simply click on the song you want to play and enjoy!
Follow the below steps carefully in order to add music to iphone without itunes without any fail. It is considered as the easiest and simple method. Where any individual can access and understand in better way. While coming to the MediaMonkey, it is the most popular music player and also the best management program available for windows in a greater way. One can use in order to sync the music to iPhone consequently.
- The very first step one has to perform downloading the MediaMonkey without any issues.
- And now, one has to go and download the iTunes services as per the user requirement. Then connect the iPhone to the MediaMonkey so that one can get the available services without any fail.
- Continue accessing the MediaMonkey when the phone is still connected.
- Select the iPhone available at the left top of the window at iPhone summary page.
- And then the user is asked to click on the auto-sync tab so that it automatically synchronize as soon the iPhone gets connected.
- Then the very next click on options tab in order to set either it might be how your music will be imported, how album art will be handled or else other importing options.
- Once after doing so, add the music to the MediaMonkey library. As such one can monitor and update automatically.
- Finally, sync the file to the iPhone successfully in different ways so that one can copy music to iphone without itunes with no issues.
How To Put Music On iPhone Without iTunes
If you still face difficultry in performing so, can stream the following video and move forward.
The above given are the two methods through which you can play and also Enjoy the songs on your iPhone without using iTunes. Hope you have followed the steps given above and have successfully put the music on your iPhone. If you do so, just spread the news click on the share button to share it on the social media and also share your views with us by using the comments box given below. Thank you for visiting our website, keep visiting for more updates on iPhone and also know how to fix the issues in iPhone.